Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FLAVOR PICNIC!

Ok y'all the "professional" blog that I will be including on the resumes that I send out to potential employers is now up and sort of running. I have posted one entry but not a food-related entry. I would love if you could spread the word about the blog; maybe someone you know, knows someone who knows someone -- eventually I hope this whole writing thing will be for more than just fun and hopefully somebody, someday will pay me for doing it! I will make sure I let my faithful followers on this blog know when I have updated the other blog and I promise (Angie Bishop, I especially promise to you) that I won't forget about this blog.

Thank you for all your support everyone!

http://flavorpicnic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your "professional" blog soon. It should prove to be great experience writing in a variety of forms with the connecting thread of food and flavours!

    You go, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete