Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tiffany Blue Chef Is Getting A Face Lift...

Hi there! Don't I look new and shiny? I'm currently being updated so that I might look a little more modern and a little more personal -- the Blog Mistress thinks it's necessary. Stay tuned for more foodie fun and for a newer, better, classier look. Don't be afriad Angie, Karen, Rod or the rest of the faithful followers, the Blog Mistress is not changing her content, not yet, she is just getting a little nip tuck.

What do you think so far? Any comments?

3 comments:

  1. My first impression was immediately, what a beautiful picture. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new look. Send me the original photo via email and I will try to fix the white lettering so there is more contrast with the background. It is legible now but I have an idea I can use photoshop to make it even more legible without being too much so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, love the new look! That is an amazing title page. I think that Collin and Patrick deserve a pat on the back for their input.

    ReplyDelete