Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holy Hot Pepper!

I'm not very brave when it comes to hot peppers. Honestly, I'm actually kind of a wimp. Collin Murray and my step-brother Russell seem to have iron mouths but I'm just not that brave. Lately, since it's pepper season, there have been a whole 'lotta peppers at the market and though I've been working up my courage to try them, I just haven't gotten there yet...maybe next week...


You can understand why I'm not so brave...with a warning like EXPLOSIVE HOT, you would be crazy not to be scared!


Maybe I could get on-board with a Chocolate Hot Pepper...


Sorry for the blur, the array of hot peppers made me dizzy!


These little lovelies are just so pretty, but I think I'd rather try those lovely sweet peaches behind the peppers instead.

1 comment:

  1. MMM peppers add a nice bite to the meal especially a lovely chili with dark chocolate added to enhance the flavor, it is a very good marriage...

    Add peppers gradually.... keep tasting..and some lovely corn bread yum,yum,yum

    ReplyDelete