Monday, August 16, 2010

Things Are A Changing

I just wanted to let y'all know that while school is over, my blog is not! I'm still working out just who The Tiffany Blue Chef will be without school but I would love if y'all stuck around to find out with me. I would also love if y'all told me what you might want to see on the site in the future. I know that there will be a certain person's (ahem, Collin Murray and I's) wedding cake and that there will be more New York highlights and adventures, but I would love to know if y'all had recipes, techniques, or other topics that you wanted to know more about! The floor is open as they say so stay tuned!


There are also more pictures to share like these baby artichokes that The Queen and I found at the market this past weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! I am sure that your faithful followers will still be tuning in to follow the blog even though you are not creating dozens of cookies or cupcakes, or making chocolate masterpieces.

    Remember you are still living in the most energetic city in the world and there are lots more adventures that we can't wait to hear about. I am sure that we would love to hear about your take on them. So please continue to fill us in!

    ReplyDelete