Friday, July 2, 2010

Module Three Ends With A Cake!

We had our big exam today and our equally big practical. It sounds simple, write a test and ice a cake but I wouldn't kid you, simple it was not. The test was not bad but the icing was a total pain. My cake refused to be tamed but I persevered and it finally got done.


Lemon Raspberry Cake


A view inside

This weekend is July 4th and everywhere I look is red, white and blue. Stay tuned for my favorite new biscuit recipe, festive cupcakes and the Top 100 Highlights Part Two!

2 comments:

  1. You really know how to make apersons mouth water GOOD JOB love nan Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you have such beautiful raspberries to work with! They are huge!!! Unfortunately our crop is going to be pretty dismal this year as a lot of the canes seemed to have suffered from winter kill. Just to forewarn you not to expect much of the famous raspberry chambord jam.

    As for your cake decorating abilities, I would say that you have perfected that skill to a tee.

    Hope that you did well on your exams as you always do. We are very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete